This is something I have had in mind for awhile. I get so many requests for free art, it's kinda *censored* . Or people ask me about commissioning me and all they want is fanart - which I don't sell, period! Unless the original creator is ok with that, but let's face it, Disney isn't going to allow that
. However, I realise that people think different and that's ok. And now enough with my yapping!Free Friday - Free Art
You can post in this here journal your "request". It can be fanart, it can be almost anything. Rules:
1. You must comment my journal-entry
2. Keep your description short! "I'd like a drawing of my OC/Sherlock Homes/my dog eating his favorite snack" is fine, don't make me go through your fan fics for that particular scene ;_;
3. This is for private clients ONLY. No commercial use what-so-ever!
4. You won't get a high-res, fullsize file, but you will get your name under my uploaded file.
5. One winner is chosen randomly on friday
6. I'll start working on your request on friday when I get home and work on it for as long as like or until I drop onto my bed. Whichever comes first.
is offering Free Friday as well. Check it out!
This does not mean that the lucky winner will get a full color sparkling refined illustration. It can be only a scribble. Whatever I can do with the couple of hours on friday and that's it
If that's not to your fancy then you can always commission me
If you'd like to commission me, just contact me. I accept bank transfer (if you're living in germany/europe) and paypal. Please be aware that I'm willing to help you as much as I can with Paypal - IF I can. I'm not a Paypal-wizard, I just take my time to read the descriptions and follow the step-by-steps. Please make sure to read the FAQ on Paypals website if you do not have an account but wish to pay me via Paypal. Thank you ^^.
All prices are in euros and I use the current conversion for US-dollar.
Price-example for a digital bust, no background (printable A4):
45 euros or 60 US-Dollar
I'll start working on your order as soon as I recieve the money. You'll get the high-resolution JPG to print, I get to upload another work for my gallery. First come, first serve